Monday 25 January 2010

human empathy of love

human empathy of love

it was an especial day
god came down to the earth
just 7 sky up from the earth
he was distributing among his creatures
he gave a castle to some one to live
a love for a man into the heart of a beautiful woman
i was in the very end of the queue i think
i was late
but great god wow
at the end of the day or might be night
my turn came
i stood my two hands stressed under the sky
he said that he loves me and suddenly disappeared.
up from the sky the words fell on me like rain drops oh!
i sailed in search of him
after twenty eight years of confusion
i reached a human inhabitation...
some one stopped and said me in the street
Jesus loves you... i smiled
he continued, he loves all
my boat sunk in the road
i started a little business

No comments:

Post a Comment